January 19, 2011

The beginning

This weblog will be dedicated to the two hobbies in my life that keep me entertained for many hours a day.

First is my fascination for "old skool" mountain bikes from the first half of the nineties. It's just the way they look and ride that makes them so very appealing to me. That era also represents the pinnacle of the small creative workshops that cranked out beautiful and outrages cnc'ed machined parts. Especially the products from IRD or Interloc Racing Designs are very dear to me.

Second is the endless void above our heads, that is filled with the most extra-ordinairy and beautiful objects you can imagine. I'm ofcourse talking about the nights sky filled with globular clusters, nebulae, galaxies, etc... Most of them are hardly to be seen with the naked eye but a telescope with a camera attached to it will make to most wonderful colors and shapes come out.

I hope to fill this blog with many photo's and words explaining my love for both!

No comments:

Post a Comment