August 22, 2013

Updates

After having ridden my bikes for some time it once again became time to fine tune them.

Specialized S-Works steel:


I grew tired of the single speed setup so i updated it to a 7 speed configuration by adding a Shimano Deore XT rear derailleur and a Suntour barcon shifter. The tires were changed to a skin wall Panaracer Smoke and Dart set and Specialized pedals were installed.


Klein Pinnacle:


There i'm planning to ride more on the road, this because i made a bike for my partner, i added the Tom Slick 1.4 tires again. For comfort i also added a Seven titanium handlebar.


Klein Performance:


I found that the reach and the drop of the handlebar were too much for me so i replaced the 3TTT stem and handlebar with a short reach Nitto Dirt-drop stem and a On One Midge handlebar which also has a nice outward flare on them. Also i changed the seatpost to a Nitto Specialized S-Works one because i needed the IRD post for my partners bike. The pedals were replaced with some nice Shimano platforms because i use the bike more with sneakers.





No comments:

Post a Comment